Saturday, April 10, 2010

table 1 of 3... completed!
















There's my $8 Goodwill table from college that I've been using for craft projects, a footrest, a 'bed' for the cat... I knew that I wanted to re-finish it, but hadn't gotten around to it until, oh wait, see that blue explosion on the top? Yeah, that's spray paint that ate through the bottom of a styrofoam cup in literally seconds one night when I was working on a sign. That was the final straw for me. I had Chris carry it out to the garage, sanded it, primed it, (a couple of weeks later) painted it, distressed it, sealed it, and here's what it looks like now!
















It looks awesome in person, and like I said in my last post, now I want to paint everything black! Now if only I could find a place for the junk table I started working on a few months ago... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment