Thursday, March 4, 2010

ducoeur designs, our new baby

For those of you that don't know yet (or aren't yet one of our 50+ followers on facebook!), Chris and I have finally started our business! We have been making custom wooden signs and letters as gifts for people for a while, and after we had started to get requests from people who also offered to pay for our work I decided it was time to make what we do more public. We have had so much support since the moment we started, and we can't thank everyone enough. I started a page solely dedicated to DuCoeur Designs on facebook, and the attention it is getting is really wonderful. We even have fans that we don't know! I have decided to put the diaper cakes I had been making on hold and just do those for people who already know that I do them, and keep that as more of a special hobby of sorts, instead of a business opportunity. I'm also hoping that sometime soon I will be able to try to link up with one of the blogs I follow to see if I can get more of a following, and hopefully more orders! I have a lot of ideas that will hopefully become reality soon, so keep checking back to see what we have come up with! I also want to eventually get a real website going that is free of facebook, but until then, we are just working by word of mouth and the great support from our family and friends. If any readers know of any way to promote our work, leave me a comment!! Also, if you are on facebook, stop by our page and become a fan and/or leave a comment! Happy creating, everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment