Tuesday, August 4, 2009

world traveler

It's been a long 9 days, but it's finally time - I'm going to meet Chris in England on Thursday! I think a vacation has been a long time coming, and I couldn't be more excited! I have an overnight layover in Chicago tomorrow, so I get to see my family and my Grandma, who I haven't seen since our wedding last year, and then we are off Thursday morning. This trip kind of came out of the blue, so I feel like it's not really happening... Maybe that's why I haven't packed yet! Our honeymoon to France was planned out months in advance, so this will be an adventure, as we haven't really planned much of anything other than how we are going to get from the airport to the hotel. I'll keep this short, because it's 9pm and I need to get packing...  I can't wait to get there, and hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight! Bon voyage! (I know, wrong country, but you get the idea ;))


No comments:

Post a Comment